Base64 Encode Tool User Manual
This tool encodes any given plain text into Base64 format and also supports decoding the encoded format back into the original text.
- Encode text information into Base64 format
- Paste text directly for encoding
- Clear the input and output text areas
- Copy the encoded or decoded text with one click
- Supports major operating systems and browsers like Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Paste or input the text to be encoded in the left text area
- Click the "Encode" button in the middle to encode the text
- The encoded Base64 text will be displayed in the right text area
- Click the "Sample" button on the top right to encode the sample text
- Use the "Decode" button below to decode Base64 text
- Click the "Clear" buttons to clear the input and output text areas
- Click the "Copy" buttons to copy encoded or decoded text
Introduction to Base64
Base64 is a way to represent binary data using 64 printable characters. By encoding 6 bits per character, the encoded data can be safely transferred over media like Email and HTTP.
Let me know if you need any clarification on using the tool!